+ 关 注
发私信
龙币
 兑换福利
55楼#
zbgudubao 发表于 2012-3-9 14:16:35 |只看该作者

then as now

,バーキン エルメス
diane von furstenberg judy canvas beach totethe diane von furstenberg judy canvas beach tote is a great way to.
a contemporary medieval footwear: diane von furstenberg kamala sandalsalso, the style is very bold, contemporary and yet it is influenced by vintage or old fashion. one good example for this statement is the kamala sandals. diane von furstenberg's kamala sandals is a leather footwear influenced by gladiator styles. in front are braided and crisscrossed metallic perforated leather straps with a toe ring for support. at the back is the ankle cover with buckled closure the.
diane von furstenbergi'm really exited!! i will be posting outfits every week. if you like any in particular go and take a glance at her stores, you'll love everything!! desde hace un par de semanas,golf gloves, he empezado unas prácticas en diane von furstenberg - madrid. estoy muy contenta e ilusionada!! voy a subir conjuntos semanalmente. si os gusta algo en particular, no dudeis en visitar sus tiendas, os encantara todo!! * * *.

no comment yet

diane von furstenberg"we looked back at the glorious american sportswear of the 1970's," mispelaere explained. "diane's focus, then as now, is on the working girl, and easy clothes to go [...].

diane von furstenberg opal linen wedge sandalshave a look at the opal linen wedge sandals from diane von furstenberg. these shoes have bullion designer-embossed heave, an encompassing toe and an engrossed rubber sole. the height of the heels are about 5 [...] wedge shoes are loved by many girls because it is simply fashionable and at the same time comfortable to wear. have a look at the opal linen wedge sandals from diane von.

mercedes-benz fashion week new york: diane von furstenberg fall 2011 handbagsalmost every look of diane von furstenberg fall 2011 had a corresponding tote, shoulder bag or clutch, and the... read the rest with every season, it seems as though diane von furstenberg gets more and more serious about this whole handbag thing.
diane von furstenberg pre-fall 2011this range reminded me about how much the color can actually do. the items, that are pretty simple with no intricate detailing, look so gorgeous. it's all due to the colors - bright, saturated, lively colors. if someone asked me to describe diane von furstenberg's pre-fall 2011 collection i guess i would say ‘play of color'. this range reminded me about how much the color can.
diane von furstenberg 'love life' bag / all handbag fashiondiane von furstenberg floral shoulder bag diane von furstenberg floral shoulder bag blue and multicoloured floral canvas shoulder bag from dries van noten featuring two beige leather top handles with silver tone buckle fastenings and beige piped detailing. for more women bags, please ... diane... diane von furstenberg floral shoulder bag diane von furstenberg floral shoulder bag blue and multicoloured floral canvas shoulder bag from dries van noten featuring two beige leather top handles with

diane von furstenberg pre-fall 2011the seventies-chic vibe is stronger than ever and i just looove everything seventies. new creative director, yvan mispelaere, went back to the very roots of diane von furstenberg's success and reinvented some of [...] right after i saw the first look, i suddenly knew that i'd deeply fall in love with this diane von furstenberg collection. the seventies-chic vibe is.
diane von furstenberg fall 2011 promises lots of color, texture and printi've already explained how much i love diane von furstenberg's fall 2011 handbags, but with the advent of some more detailed stock photos to add to the conversation, i feel like it bears repeating: these bags (and the huge selection of clutches in particular) are genuinely quite good, and at a... i've already explained how much i love diane von furstenberg's fall 2011 handbags, but with the advent of some more detailed stock photos to add to the conversation, i feel like it bears repeating:

diane von furstenberg "opal" leather wedge sandalsthese "opal" leather wedge sandals have not only caught my attention, but i think these are some incredibly gorgeous shoes! these shoes are the absolute perfect vacation heels. wedges [.
stephanie diane von furstenberg and wovenmy concern is all the gucci,replica gucci handbags and hermes. but this time, i really fell in love with a beautiful and unique stephanie diane von furstenberg and woven leather shoulder bag. it is so compelling that i immediately felt attracted by its charm.in [...] stephanie diane von furstenberg and woven be honest, i rarely pay attention to diane von furstenberg handbags. my concern is all the gucci,replica gucci handbags.

leann rimes and mom don matching diane von furstenberg ‘stephanie' bagsthey were spotted hanging out with leann's parents, belinda and wilbur rimes. leann and her mom donned matching diane von furstenberg ‘stephanie' medium hobo bags (a celebrity handbag favorite), [.

diane von furstenberg hits her handbag stridethe brand had a breakout hit with the stephanie in its first season and.

diane von furstenberg "addison" ostrich toteother times, it's the texture that the skin evokes, like in the case of this diane von furstenberg tote. it's the depth and intrigue of ostrich that appeals to me, so a stamped leather version is fine and dandy. bumpy... sometimes it's all about the natural, high-quality, and rare exotic skin. other times,salvator ferragamo, it's the texture that the skin evokes, like in the case of this diane von furstenberg tote. it's the depth and.

diane von furstenberg stephanie woven leather shoulder bagdiane von furstenberg stephanie woven leather shoulder bag this diane von furstenberg shoulder bag has two shoulder straps, gold hardware, internal pouch and zip-fastening pockets, a zip fastening along top with a faceted oversized zip pull, and is fully lined in gray satin. designer color: silver lime metallic. diane von furstenberg's lime, silver and gold woven [...] diane von furstenberg stephanie woven leather shoulder bag no comments diane von furstenberg stephanie woven leather shoulder

sign in or sign up

fashion shows: diane von furstenberg, donna karan, marc jacobs & derek lamhere is a look at some of the top new york fashion week shows including marc jacobs, diane von furstenberg, donna karan and derek lam subscribe follow fashion shows: diane von furstenberg, donna karan, marc jacobs & derek lam some of america's top fashion designers showed their fall collections at new york fashion week over the past few days. here is a look at some of the shows: diane von furstenberg diane von furstenberg was inspired by women of the frontier, pioneers and rodeo for her fall
diane von furstenberg's ipad handbagfirst i noted on proenza schouler's chic ps1ipad clutch last week. today, i stumbled upon diane von furstenberg's harper connect leather daybag ($695 at dvf )... as ipads and tablets start to become our on-the-go laptop replacements, i love how they are being integrated into handbag designs. first i noted on proenza schouler's chic ps1ipad clutch last week. today.
new york fashion week autumn winter 2011: diane von furstenbergshe walks through landscapes with intent and intensity...to the unknown with confidence and clarity. traveling is her thread, collecting memories and designing a life that is hers to own," read the introductory lines of the shownotes at diane von furstenberg . i always love dvf's remarks, as she always seeks to tell a story, to create a sentiment around her clothes, a unique narrative from start to finish and i just love that she conceptualizes her own collections in "she is.
diane von furstenberg announces the dvf awardsdiane von furstenberg announces the dvf awards and nominees for the people's voice award third annual award honors an american woman chosen by public vote on friday, march 9, 2012, the third annual dvf awards will take place at the united nations in new york during newsweek & the daily beast's... diane von furstenberg announces the dvf awards and nominees for the people's voice award
third annual award honors an american woman chosen by public vote on friday, march 9, 2012, the third annual

go mod for the diane von furstenberg penny leather & suede drawstring pouch"we looked back at the glorious american sportswear of the 1970's," mispelaere explained. "diane's focus, then as now, is on the working girl, and easy clothes to go [...].
diane von furstenberg bags continue to impressnot only did dvf bags quickly gather attention from department stores and shoppers alike, but they're also easy to spot on the streets of new york. the latter... diane von furstenberg transitioned so flawlessly into the world of handbags that every designer trying to follow suit should take note. not only did dvf bags quickly gather attention from department.

diane von furstenberg eva suede mulesdiane von furstenberg's fun eva suede mules sandals are great to join up with dark toned apparels. it has a clip-on satin ankle drape, and an unwrap toe. the height of the heels are about [...] olive toned shoes are very alluring to look at, and they can really add up life to your drab attire. diane von furstenberg's fun eva suede mules sandals are great to join up with dark toned apparels. it.
the diane von furstenberg new harper large day bag is tech-savvy and chichandbag du jour-designer handbags & purses blog featuring celebrity bags,your are here: home // handbag styles,shopping,golf shoes,shoulder bags // the diane von furstenberg new harper large day bag is tech-savvy and chic diane von furstenberg is no stranger to innovation – she made the wrap dress an iconic fashion item, after all. and her diane von furstenberg new harper... your are here: home // handbag styles,shopping,shoulder bags // the diane von furstenberg new harper large day bag is tech-savvy and chic diane von furstenberg is no stranger to innovation – she made the
diane von furstenberg"we looked back at the glorious american sportswear of the 1970's," mispelaere explained. "diane's focus, then as now, is on the working girl, and easy clothes to go [.
max, diane von furstenberg join forces to support children's hospital"prada, celine, lanvin. there was only diane," he told a sold-out crowd during last week's show benefiting the children's hospital. "i told diane, today, if i'm on a plane, i'll [.

account - sign out
diane von furstenberg fashion dress (1)we can sum up with three words: it's better. recently this french man led gucci women's design studio to work under phoebe philo of brand [...] for brand diane von furstenberg, the most important in this season is of course to show the new style of dvf the new creative director yvan mispelaere brings to us. we can sum up with three.

diane von furstenberg maribelle leather hobo bagdiane von furstenberg maribelle leather hobo bag this diane von furstenberg hobo bag has a riveted bound top handle, gunmetal hardware, two concealed zip-fastening pockets with designer-stamped branch zip pulls at front, a zip and concealed magnetic fastening at top, internal pouch and zip-fastening pockets, and is fully lined in designer-stamped black satin. diane von furstenberg's [...] diane von furstenberg maribelle leather hobo bag no comments diane von furstenberg maribelle leather hobo
fashion week handbags: diane von furstenberg fall 2012conceptual pieces hint at their inspiration or theoretical underpinnings, while literal things just go right out and tell you where they came from and why they're here. for the handbags of diane von furstenberg fall 2012, things... fashion can be divided into two groups: conceptual and literal. conceptual pieces hint at their inspiration or theoretical underpinnings, while literal things just go right out and tell you where they.
freshly baked: diane von furstenbergand you don't have to go all-out in the colour (in case you feel you'll resemble barney the dinosaur), sometimes it's the subtle hints of the [...] forger red, this christmas is all about purple,ferragamo handbags, and diane von furstenberg have some sizzling new additions which will make you want to get in on the trend asap. and you don't have to go.
回复 每点赞两次可获得1龙币

使用道具 举报

龙  鱼
  举  人

此等级代表知识和贡献
当前:举人(3级)
  • 项  目当前下级
  • 主题数:23-
  • 回复数:300-
  • 精华数:0-
  • 回答数:15+35
  • 采纳数:0-
  • 热帖数:5-
此等级代表活跃度
当前:铭鱼(5级)
当前等级积分900分离下一等级鱼圣(6级)还有100分,加油!

主题

关注

粉丝
+ 关 注
发私信

[新人贡献]荣勋 [龙族新人]荣勋 一周岁纪念章 二周岁纪念章 签到之星 签到之神

龙币
 兑换福利
56楼#
xjwang 发表于 2012-3-10 00:32:18 |只看该作者
zbgudubao 发表于 2012-3-9 14:16
,バーキン エルメス
diane von furstenberg judy canvas beach totethe diane von furstenberg judy can ...

你好!你写的这么多我英语水平有限。没有看懂。
回复 每点赞两次可获得1龙币

使用道具 举报

龙  鱼
  秀  才

此等级代表知识和贡献
当前:秀才(2级)
  • 项  目当前下级
  • 主题数:1-
  • 回复数:811-
  • 精华数:0-
  • 回答数:55-